Whether or not you are a cocktail novice or a gin aficionado, we have got a brand new recipe so as to add to your repertoire.
With a bit of bit of excellent climate (lastly!) on the horizon, we’re eager to crack open our drinks cupboard and clean up our cocktail-making expertise.
Whether or not you are a seasoned at-home bartender, a cocktail novice, otherwise you simply fancy the possibility to degree up your expertise, we have got a brilliant refreshing cocktail recipe from Hendrick’s Gin.
Hendrick’s Gin is made with 11 botanicals and infusions of cucumber and rose petals which ends up in a refreshing style and a pleasing floral aroma. For a basic serve, pair it with a tonic of your selection, ice and three thinly sliced cucumber rounds. Or, in case you’re feeling extra adventurous – and fancy including a brand new cocktail recipe to your repertoire – serve up a Wildgarden Cup.
This refreshing cocktail boasts the candy flavours of raspberries and easy syrup and balances it out with the cool style of cucumber and mint. It is vibrant, tremendous straightforward to make and would not require any fancy gear.
Able to make a Wildgarden Cup at house? This is what you may want:
- 50ml of Flora Adora
- 25ml of lemon juice
- 25ml of easy syrup
- 25ml of Hendrick’s Gin
- 150ml of Fever Tree Soda Water
- 4 raspberries
- 6 mint leaves
- 3 cucumber wheels
- To garnish – handful of mint leaves and raspberries
- Seize a highball glass and fill it with ice.
- Mix the Flora Adora, lemon juice, easy syrup, 4 raspberries and 6 mint leaves within the glass.
- Stir these substances frivolously after which high with the Fever Tree Soda Water
- For the ultimate step, garnish your Wildgarden Cup with three cucumber slices and a handful of mint leaves and raspberries.
- Serve and luxuriate in!
So, there you might have it, an ideal gin cocktail. As this one is made with Hendrick’s, you may count on that wealthy flavour stuffed with refreshing surprises. Bask in a Wildgarden Cup and let every sip – enriched with undercurrents of crisp cucumber and wisps of rose – refresh your senses and remind you of the worth of attempting one thing new.